- Never Too Hungover Presents 10 Fun Facts About Memorial Day Weekend
NEVER TOO HUNGOVER PRESENTS 10 FUN FACTS ABOUT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND;
Invites You to Celebrate AND Feel Great the Next Morning
Las Vegas, NV – May 24, 2017 – Never Too Hungover, the nation’s leader in the budding hangover prevention/recovery category, is thrilled to report that Memorial Day Weekend, the holiday Americans consider the official start of summer, is nearly here. It’s time to prepare for the occasion with a mix of tradition and healthy innovation.
If you’re planning to attend a party, throw a party or just chill and enjoy a few holiday beverages, what better way to ensure you, your friends and family enjoy the entire weekend – than with Never Too Hungover, the ultimate hangover prevention and recovery formula. Now you can work hard, play hard and feel great the next morning after the holiday.
But Memorial Day signifies more than just a three-day party weekend. Here’s ten fascinating facts about Memorial Day Weekend that mix serious reflection with a serious amount of fun.
- 818 hot dogs are consumed every second from Memorial Day to Labor Day – that’s 7 billion in total! Never too Hungover also rehydrates the body and restores vital nutrients.
- Etiquette dictates that Memorial Day Weekend is the perfect time to bring your party host or hostess a gift. Instead of the usual wine or beer? Stand out, be unique! Arrive with a case of Never Too Hungover so all the guests can celebrate the healthy way — and wake up feeling their best and brightest the next morning.
- While technically there is no law stating you must celebrate and imbibe on this holiday weekend it is, in fact, legally required to observe a National Moment of Remembrance. In December 2000, Congress passed a law requiring Americans to pause at 3 p.m. local time on Memorial Day to remember and honor the fallen.
- Around 62% of Americans plan to barbeque over the weekend. Unfortunately, 25% more home cooking fires than average happen on Memorial Day. Keep a close eye on your open fire and don’t cook too near a building. Be sure to keep a fire extinguisher nearby, and a six-pack of Never Too Hungover in your ice chest or refrigerator.
- Two of the biggest car races of the year, and major Memorial Day social events, will take place. The NASCAR Coca Cola 600 Race in Charlotte, North Carolina and the Indianapolis 500 in Indiana.
None other than social scene luminary Paris Hilton was quoted, “Woke up feeling like a boss, thanks to Never Too Hungover! Wow, it actually works!” She would know, right?
- Memorial Day was first observed by placing flowers on the graves of Union and Confederate soldiers on May 30, 1868. After World War I, Memorial Day was changed from honoring Civil War dead to honoring Americans who died fighting in any war.
Recently recommended by The Los Angeles Times, visit www.nevertoohungover.com to learn about its special, proprietary blend of herbs and nutrients.
- In 1966, Congress and President Lyndon Johnson declared Waterloo, New York, the “official birthplace” of Memorial Day.
- Memorial Day was formerly known as the Decoration Day.
- The longest running Memorial Day parade takes place in the town of Ironton, southern Ohio, where they have had a parade every year since 1868.
- Attended by more than half a million people, The National Memorial Day Concert is performed on the west lawn of the US Capitol Building in D.C. to pay tribute to the Nation’s fallen soldiers.
About Never Too Hungover
In 2006, Never Too Hungover Founder Parrish Whitaker’s dad donated a kidney to his sister who was then battling the deadly autoimmune disease Lupus. Both of their triumphant recoveries were enhanced by a nutrient-rich antioxidant formula suggested by their family’s holistic doctor. Being so impressed by this formula due to it helping to quickly return both family members back to full health, Parrish began experimenting with other uses of it and found that it was incredibly effective in helping prevent or recover from a hangover. It worked so well he felt that this revolutionary finding should be shared with the world and thus NEVER TOO HUNGOVER was born. NEVER TOO HUNGOVER is now available to the public. In early 2013 Parrish connected with members of the Maloof Family, successful entrepreneurs, who acquired the brand and are now expanding distribution eager to help people drink healthy, stay productive and feel great.
Black Ink PR
Margot (at) BlackInkPR.com
(323) 867-5006 Office
(323) 376-376-6787 Cell
- Brand New: Liberal Leggings that Make Your Political Point
Los Angeles, CA, March 2017 – Go ahead, step into the political fray – it’s trending steeply — by combining your hip casual wear style with a bold statement about what really matters. Not only are the Liberal Leggings/capris incredibly comfortable and fashionable, they make it clear what you stand for.
Choose from the classy styled PEACE AND LOVE, RESIST, WE GO HIGH, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, NEVERTHELESS SHE PERSISTED and more.
In popular classic colors from black and pink to fuchsia and turquoise, the millennials (at heart) will love the emoticon translated✌&♥ (Peace and Love).
Have fun with your liberal or feminist politics, while still putting “America First” as this fashion line is Made in the USA from high quality fabrics. Right in time for fun, frisky spring wear and summer’s right around the corner – find them at Amazon ($49.00 USD) under Liberal Leggings Plangea or click here.
About Plangea Inc.
Liberal Leggings was founded in 2017 on the principle that democracy and equal citizen rights are often best defended by dedicated, visionary, citizens standing up for what they believe in.
Plangea Inc,, the parent company for Liberal Leggings, was founded by dad-of-four (3 of them daughters) John Westgarth who received sun protective swimwear from a friend in New Zealand and became convinced that this was the best way to protect his kids from skin cancer. In 2002 the company introduced the Tuga Sunwear brand – a full line of highly fashionable, highly protective swimwear for kids. A line for adults and also pets soon followed. As a small, family owned company John is proud to have built an employee (and pet) friendly work environment that is also socially and environmentally conscious. Based in California, it is 100% solar powered.
Contact for Information, Interviews, Photos and Press Samples:
Black Ink PR
Margot Black / margot (at) black inkpr.com / O: (323) 876-5006 / C: (323) 376-6787
Follow Plangea/Liberal Leggings on Social Media at:
Follow Plangea/Tuga Sunwear on Social Media at:
- Black Ink PR Wins Two PRism Awards at 2016 PRSA-LA Annual Awards
Los Angeles, CA — Nov. 18, 2016 – Black Ink PR (“BIPR”), a boutique public relations agency specializing in global tourism, travel and lifestyle brands, today announced it is pleased and proud to have won two PRism “Awards for Excellence” at the 52nd Annual Public Relations Society of America – L.A. (“PRSA-LA”) Awards Show.
PRSA-LA is comprised of nearly 600 agency, in-house and independent public relations… Read More
- Black Ink PR Wins Prestigious 2016 Visit California Poppy Award for Best PR Campaign
Hollywood, CA – February 26, 2016 – Black Ink PR partners Margot Black and Jeanne Sullivan just took home the state’s top honor for tourism public relations and marketing – a Visit California Poppy Award. The team accepted the Best PR Campaign award in their category at a special gala Tuesday evening, Feb. 23, in Oakland, California.
The prestigious biennial Visit California Poppy Awards are a biennial honor the best and brightest of California tourism promotion. Winners were… Read More
- Black Ink PR Wins Two Prism Awards at PRSA-LA 51st Annual Awards
Los Angeles, CA — Nov. 9, 2015 – Black Ink PR (“BIPR”), a boutique public relations agency specializing in global tourism, travel, lifestyle brands and entrepreneurs, today announced it won two major Awards for Excellence at the 51st Annual PRSA-LA PRism Awards Show this past Wednesday night.
The Public Relations Society of America, L.A. Chapter (“PRSA-LA”) bestowed its highest honors on BIPR for Excellence in two…Read More
- Sunset SAVOR The Central Coast Wins Nations Most Outstanding Food Event at 6th Annual TASTE Awards
LOS ANGELES, CA (Jan. 16, 2015) – Thursday night, Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast – one of the country’s premier wine and food events -‐-‐ devoured the competition at the prestigious 6th Annual Taste Awards, where Hollywood luminaries honor the world’s best achievements in food, fashion, home and lifestyle events as well as programs on television, film, online and radio… Read More
- Scott Thomas of Scott Thomas Interior Design Named a Featured HGTV.com Designer
Los Angeles, CA, Nov. 6, 2014– Scott Thomas Interior Design, a producer of electric and eclectic original designs for all styles of homes and workplaces, today announced its principal designer, Scott Thomas, has been named a Featured HGTV.com Designer… Read More
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Spend the Holidays in San Luis Obispo County on California’s Central Coast
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California (Nov 5, 2014) – The holidays are just around the corner and instead of thinking about hectic shopping, entertaining, or getting your work done with everyone in vacation mode… Read More
- Premier Tours Featured in Prestigious 2014 Wendy Perrin WOW List; CEO Julian Harrison Designated “Trusted Travel Expert” for Southern Africa
Philadelphia, PA – October 15, 2014 – Premier Tours, a leading African travel and tour firm, today announced it has been featured as a “Trusted Travel Expert”… Read More
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Launches New Friday Night Events in Pismo Beach: Winemaker Dinner Series Stars Culinary Luminaries Tanya Holland and Regional Chefs/Vintners
(San Luis Obispo County, CA) Organizers for Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast the West Coast’s premier wine and food event Sept. 25 - 28 just unveiled their exciting new Friday night…Read More
- Four Winning Chefs Converge in San Luis Obispo to Compete in the Lamb Jam “Masters” Finale
Culinary Cook Off brings Top Chefs Together at Savor the Central Coast Food Festival Fans of American lamb are in for a culinary treat on Sunday, September…Read More
- Final Evening Event for Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Promises “Good Vibrations” with Intimate Concert by Beach Boys Icon Brian Wilson at Vina Robles Amphitheatre: Tickets on Sale; First 400 Guests Receive a Torani Pi
(San Luis Obispo County, CA) Organizers promise a night of “Good Vibrations” and “Fun, Fun Fun” as California legend Brian Wilson with Al Jardine co founders of the Beach Boys takes the stage…Read More
- Tickets Are Selling Fast at Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast: Popular Celebrity Chef and Vintner Seminars, Adventure Tours and Sunset at Hearst Castle Tickets Available
(San Luis Obispo County, CA) Organizers for Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast winner of the 2014 Fame Award for Best Epicurean Event announced today that tickets are selling fast for the popular wine and food…Read More
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: San Luis Obispo County Locals Only Discount Now Available to Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast through August 31 – Save on Main Event Tickets
(San Luis Obispo County, CA) San Luis Obispo County residents can now take advantage of the special “locals only” discount to experience Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Winner of the 2014 Fame Award for Best Epicurea…Read More
- Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Tickets Go on Sale Today with Exclusive $100 Weekend Pass Price through May Only: Surprises for 2014 Include New VIP Packages, Celebrity Chefs and New Events
(San Luis Obispo County, CA) Fresh from winning the 2014 Fame Award for Best Epicurean Event Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast organizers today announced plans to dish up plenty…Read More
- “SLOW” Down for the Holidays with Pure Play in San Luis Obispo County’s Charming Coastal College and Wine Country Towns Get in the Holiday Spirit with these Great Hotel Deal, Events and Activities
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — November 21, 2013 — With retailers, family and bosses pinging us every minute to get all the gift buying and other preparations made, it might seem like there’s no way to avoid the holiday hysteria…Read More
- San Luis Obispo County’s Paso Robles to Host Two Major Wine Events in 2014: Wine Tourism Conference Nov. 12-14, and Great American Wine Festival Nov. 15
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA — November 19, 2013 — Save the date! Visit San Luis Obispo (“SLO”) County is proud to announce Paso Robles has been selected to host the West Coast’s top two 2014 wine events: the Wine Tourism Conference Nov. 12 to 14, and the Great American Wine Festival Nov. 15, 2014. Located mid-way between San Francisco and Los Angeles, SLO County includes some of central California’s popular communities and travel destinations — from laid-back surfing haven Pismo Beach and artsy college hub SLO to…Read More
- Nikki’s Magic Wand, Revolutionary Savior of Expensive Cosmetics, Goes Global – Save Hundreds of Cosmetics Dollars; Look like a Million Bucks Doing it
Pittsburgh, PA – November 13, 2013 – Nikki’s Magic Wand, producer of the revolutionary Magic Wand that enables consumers to access that remaining 20 percent of concealer, lip gloss or mascara that otherwise remains unused at the bottom of the tube, today announced it is launching its first mass market campaign in time for the holiday season…Read More
- Lizou Unveils New Fall Line of 5-Wrap Semi-Precious Jewelry
Nevada City, California – November 6, 2013 – The Lizou Collection, designers of fun, trendy and hip fashionable jewelry, today proudly announced the launch of its much anticipated 2013 Fall line of “5-Wrap” jewelry (see over 160 styles!) at: http://is.gd/oCoAVM.
Led by its Founder Lize Hottegindre, the new 5-Wrap line combines the understated elegance of California casual with her French European roots to produce a multi-layered look that provides alluring beauty, sparkle and…Read More
- Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast Main Event Promises to be Bigger, Better than Ever: Meet Celebrity Chefs and Vintners and Dive into more Travel and Adventure.
San Luis Obispo County, CA– September 11, 2013 – This year’s Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast – the West Coast’s premier wine and food event – promises to be bigger and better than before, with chances to meet some of the nation’s hottest celebrity chefs and winemakers, and dive into more travel and adventure. Taking place Sept. 26-29 at locations throughout the Central Coast and the Main Event at Santa Margarita Ranch, Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast, has become the West Coast’s hot ticket for wine and food lovers…Read More
- Walk Japan Debuts New Tour – Adventures on Foot
Kyushu, Japan – July 22, 2013 – Walk Japan, the pioneer and premier provider of intimate, off-the-beaten-path walking tours in Japan, today noted The Land of the Rising Sun is on sale at “30 percent off.”…Read More
- Sunset SAVOR The Central Coast to Host Inaugural 5K/10K Savor Run
(San Luis Obispo County, CA) – Fitness lovers can get ready to race, taste and indulge at the new SAVOR Run on Sept. 29 – the latest addition to Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast – the leading wine and food event on the West Coast…Read More
- San Luis Obispo County’s Gone to the Dogs – Really Pet-Friendly Resorts, Beaches, Wineries, Parks, and Tours
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA (April 4, 2013) — Been working like a dog? Your pooch knows it too, and he wants you to take a vacation.
Join us in San Luis Obispo County, located mid-way between San Francisco and Los Angeles, where our communities will make you and your best friend feel like top dogs — from laid-back surfing haven Pismo Beach and artsy college hub San Luis Obispo to rustic wine town Paso Robles…Read More
- Laguna Uncorked! March 2013 Release
Laguna Beach, CA – March 4 , 2013 – Would you like to spend a month along the glorious coastline of world famous Laguna Beach, dine at 20 outstanding restaurants, visit 30 different wineries spanning California and globally — but can’t get the month off work or don’t have the vacation budget to cover it all?…Read More
- Laguna Uncorked! January 2013 Release
Laguna Beach, CA – January 28, 2013 – The Laguna Beach Visitors & Conference Bureau is proud to announce the second annual Laguna Beach Uncorked! An International Wine & Food Fest to be held Saturday, March 9, 2013. The ever popular Laguna Beach Uncorked! features an afternoon of tastings from 20 renowned Laguna Beach restaurants and 30 top wineries from around the world…Read More
- Premier Tours December 2012 Release
Philadelphia, PA –December 10, 2012– Premier Tours, a leading Africa travel and tour firm, specializing in African safaris, today announced that CEO Julian Harrison has been named to the exclusive Conde Nast list of Top Travel Specialists for the eleventh consecutive year…Read More
- Red Lion Hotel Anaheim July 2012 Release
Anaheim, CA, July 5, 2011– Red Lion Hotel Anaheim, located walking distance from Disneyland® Resort, was disappointed to learn that Britain’s newlyweds Prince William and his bride Kate Middleton will not be visiting Disneyland on their official visit to the U.S. in July. Accordingly, the hotel is offering all…Read More
- Savor the Central Coast June 2012 Release
June 26, 2012 (San Luis Obispo County, CA) – For those who are busy with summer plans and think they’ll be fashionably late in buying tickets to the event of the year on the California Coast – a glamorous evening at Hearst Castle with the editors of Sunset magazine– think again…Read More
- Savor the Central Coast May 29, 2012 Release
May 29, 2012 (San Luis Obispo County, CA) – Whether you’re a hard-core foodie or someone who just likes to rub elbows with celebrity chefs, at Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast (Sept. 27-30) you’ll get up close and personal and learn best-kept culinary secrets from superstars Ted Allen, Emmy® Award winner, author and host of the Food Network’s “Chopped”; Aarti Sequeira, host of Food Network’s “Aarti Party”; and “Top Chef Masters’”Susan Feniger and Rick Moonen of Mandalay Bay…Read More
- Savor the Central Coast May 1, 2012 Release
May 1, 2012 (San Luis Obispo County, CA) – Look out New York, Aspen and South Beach. Sunset SAVOR the Central Coast is about to take the crown as the wine and food event of the year…Read More