NEVER TOO HUNGOVER PRESENTS 10 FUN FACTS ABOUT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND;
Invites You to Celebrate AND Feel Great the Next Morning
Las Vegas, NV – May 24, 2017 – Never Too Hungover, the nation’s leader in the budding hangover prevention/recovery category, is thrilled to report that Memorial Day Weekend, the holiday Americans consider the official start of summer, is nearly here. It’s time to prepare for the occasion with a mix of tradition and healthy innovation.
If you’re planning to attend a party, throw a party or just chill and enjoy a few holiday beverages, what better way to ensure you, your friends and family enjoy the entire weekend – than with Never Too Hungover, the ultimate hangover prevention and recovery formula. Now you can work hard, play hard and feel great the next morning after the holiday.
But Memorial Day signifies more than just a three-day party weekend. Here’s ten fascinating facts about Memorial Day Weekend that mix serious reflection with a serious amount of fun.
- 818 hot dogs are consumed every second from Memorial Day to Labor Day – that’s 7 billion in total! Never too Hungover also rehydrates the body and restores vital nutrients.
- Etiquette dictates that Memorial Day Weekend is the perfect time to bring your party host or hostess a gift. Instead of the usual wine or beer? Stand out, be unique! Arrive with a case of Never Too Hungover so all the guests can celebrate the healthy way — and wake up feeling their best and brightest the next morning.
- While technically there is no law stating you must celebrate and imbibe on this holiday weekend it is, in fact, legally required to observe a National Moment of Remembrance. In December 2000, Congress passed a law requiring Americans to pause at 3 p.m. local time on Memorial Day to remember and honor the fallen.
- Around 62% of Americans plan to barbeque over the weekend. Unfortunately, 25% more home cooking fires than average happen on Memorial Day. Keep a close eye on your open fire and don’t cook too near a building. Be sure to keep a fire extinguisher nearby, and a six-pack of Never Too Hungover in your ice chest or refrigerator.
- Two of the biggest car races of the year, and major Memorial Day social events, will take place. The NASCAR Coca Cola 600 Race in Charlotte, North Carolina and the Indianapolis 500 in Indiana.
None other than social scene luminary Paris Hilton was quoted, “Woke up feeling like a boss, thanks to Never Too Hungover! Wow, it actually works!” She would know, right?
- Memorial Day was first observed by placing flowers on the graves of Union and Confederate soldiers on May 30, 1868. After World War I, Memorial Day was changed from honoring Civil War dead to honoring Americans who died fighting in any war.
Recently recommended by The Los Angeles Times, visit www.nevertoohungover.com to learn about its special, proprietary blend of herbs and nutrients.
- In 1966, Congress and President Lyndon Johnson declared Waterloo, New York, the “official birthplace” of Memorial Day.
- Memorial Day was formerly known as the Decoration Day.
- The longest running Memorial Day parade takes place in the town of Ironton, southern Ohio, where they have had a parade every year since 1868.
- Attended by more than half a million people, The National Memorial Day Concert is performed on the west lawn of the US Capitol Building in D.C. to pay tribute to the Nation’s fallen soldiers.
About Never Too Hungover
In 2006, Never Too Hungover Founder Parrish Whitaker’s dad donated a kidney to his sister who was then battling the deadly autoimmune disease Lupus. Both of their triumphant recoveries were enhanced by a nutrient-rich antioxidant formula suggested by their family’s holistic doctor. Being so impressed by this formula due to it helping to quickly return both family members back to full health, Parrish began experimenting with other uses of it and found that it was incredibly effective in helping prevent or recover from a hangover. It worked so well he felt that this revolutionary finding should be shared with the world and thus NEVER TOO HUNGOVER was born. NEVER TOO HUNGOVER is now available to the public. In early 2013 Parrish connected with members of the Maloof Family, successful entrepreneurs, who acquired the brand and are now expanding distribution eager to help people drink healthy, stay productive and feel great.
Black Ink PR
Margot (at) blackinkpr.com
(323) 867-5006 Office
(323) 376-376-6787 Cell